Proclear Multifocal Toric contact lenses from CooperVision are a monthly use option designed to correct astigmatism and presbyopia in a single lens. A lens that is able to correct both astigmatism and presbyopia is unique in the contact lens market, making Proclear Multifocal Toric a one of a kind option.
- Breathability - Thanks to the high water content and Phosphoryl Choline (PC) Technology, Proclear Multifocal Toric are able to lock water molecules into the lens to keep your eyes feeling fresh and moisturised, as well as allowing adequate oxygen flow to your eyes for comfort throughout the day.
- Clarity - Proclear Multifocal Toric contact lenses use Balanced Progressive Technology which allows the lens to have multiple vision zones for clear vision at short, middle, and longer distances. This effectiveness is carried across for both astigmatism and presbyopia, making these an ideal lens for a huge array of contact lens wearers.
- Convenient - As monthly-use contact lenses, Proclear Multifocal Toric can be worn for up to 30 days, with them being removed, stored and cleaned overnight after each day of use.
Proclear Multifocal Toric contact lenses are recommended for:
- Wearers with both a presbyopic and astigmatic prescription.
- Wearers who prefer a monthly-use contact lens.
Please always check with your Optometrist first before purchasing new contact lenses that haven't been prescribed.