- Presbyopic suitability - Suitable for use by wearers with a prescription for presbyopia.
- Flexible use - A good choice for any style of wear - from part-time to most days, these lenses suit a number of situations.
- Distance vision optimised - Proclear 1 Day Multifocals use a single power profile to preserve distance vision, and also to limit any compromise to your visual quality.
- Near-sight boost - These lenses offer a near boost in the non-dominant eye to improve the overall appearance of intermediate and near vision, and to maintain the overall vision across both eyes.
- Added hydration - CooperVision designs its contact lenses with phosphorylcholine (PC) technology, which retains 96% moisture, ideal for presbyopic patients experiencing dryness.
- Adaptable design - A single power profile to preserve distance vision and limit visual compromise, while near boosting in the non-dominant eye to optimize near and intermediate vision and maintain binocularity.
- Added protection - PC technology creates a unique lens material that attracts and binds water on the surface of the lens, shielding them and keeping them clean, functional, and comfortable throughout usage.
Proclear 1 Day Multifocal contact lenses from CooperVision are great for presbyopic wearers interested in single-use lenses, and are ideal for part-time, situational, or everyday contact lens wearers.
Proclear 1 Day Multifocal contact lenses are recommended for:
- Wearers with a prescription for presbyopia
- Wearers who prefer a single-use daily contact lens
Please always check with your Optician first before purchasing new contact lenses that haven't been prescribed.