- Added protection - Designed with SmartShield Technology, Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde lenses have an ultra-smooth surface that naturally repels and protects against irritants and deposits.
- Enhanced experience - Protective technology is combined with HydraGlyde, a reconditioning agent that provides a layer of moisture for a longer-lasting and enhanced lens-wearing experience.
- Breathable material - Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde lenses allow for optimal oxygen flow as a result of the highly breathable material and design that permits increased oxygen through the lenses to support healthy eyes.
- Monthly-use for convenience - As a monthly option, these contact lenses can be worn for up to 30 days as long as they are removed, cleaned, and stored after each day of use.
These contact lenses are also extended wear, meaning that they can be worn for 6 nights if approved by your optician. Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde monthly contact lenses are convenient options for wearers with busy lifestyles.
Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde contacts are recommended for:
- Those who are short and/or long-sighted
- Wearers who have struggled with dry eyes in other brands
- Wearers who want a monthly-use contact lens
- Wearers who want added protection from irritants
Please always check with your Optician first before purchasing new contact lenses that haven't been prescribed.