Proclear Multifocal XR contact lenses are a monthly-use option from CooperVision which are a great choice for wearers with a presbyopic prescription. They offer a wider range of parameters for higher prescriptions than ordinary Proclear Multifocal lenses.
- Unique technologies - The combination of Balanced Progressive Technology, which allows for optimal vision at all distances, and Phosphoryl Choline (PC) Technology, which retains water molecules within the lens surface to resist dryness, offer an effective and optimum wearing experience.
- Premium comfort - Proclear Multifocal XR contact lenses offer increased hydration to help combat discomfort and provide a more enjoyable lens-wearing experience.
- Extended range - The XR in Proclear Multifocal XR stands for extended range (not to be confused with extended wear), meaning that these contact lenses are suitable for extreme prescriptions.
- Convenient - Proclear Multifocal XR contact lenses are monthly-use, meaning that they can be worn for up to 30 days, as long as they are removed, cleaned, and stored overnight correctly after each day of use.
Proclear Multifocal XR contact lenses are recommended for:
- Presbyopic wearers with more extreme prescriptions
- Wearers who prefer a monthly-use contact lens
Please always check with your Optometrist first before purchasing new contact lenses that haven't been prescribed