- Month-long hydration - CooperVision's Aquaform technology naturally retains moisture in the lens for ongoing, optimum wettability whether it's day 1 or day 29 of wear. This also makes them ideal for dry or sensitive eyes.
- Ideal for extended range prescriptions - Do you have a high level of astigmatism? These toric lenses are specifically designed to cover a much wider range of astigmatism prescriptions, covering a sphere of +10.00D to -10.00D and a cylinder up to -5.75.
- Clear and stable vision - Designed with Optimised Lens Geometry in place, the thickness and ballast of these lenses help them to stabilise in the eye and remain fixed in place for a quick, stable design.
- Breathable and comfortable - The silicone hydrogel material is highly breathable and allows a good flow of oxygen to reach the eyes, improving eye health and lens comfort.
- Minimal maintenance - As monthly lenses, you only need to get used to a 5-minute nightly cleaning routine. Otherwise, these lenses are no hassle and only need replacing with a new pair once a month.
- Ideal for busy lifestyles.
Biofinity XR Toric are monthly disposable toric contact lenses that cover an extended range of prescriptions.
We recommend Biofinity XR Toric contact lenses for anyone who:
- Wants to correct a high level of astigmatism (e.g. -5.75 cylinder)
- Want a cost-effective, no fuss contact lens
Please always check with your Optician first before purchasing new contact lenses that haven't been prescribed.