- Comfortable Wear - Bausch & Lomb's ComfortMoist Technology combats discomfort, which means that your eyes will feel hydrated and fresh for longer when you wear PureVision 2HD for Astigmatism contact lenses.
- Visual Correction - PureVision 2HD for Astigmatism lenses offer several features that provide an improved wearer experience, including High Definition Optics, which keeps your vision crisp even in dimly-lit environments. This makes them a good choice for people who drive, or work, at night.
- Stable - Thanks to their Auto Align Design, these lenses remain stable on the eye to minimise haze and blur.
- Convenient Use - As a monthly-use lens, PureVision 2 HD for Astigmatism lenses can be worn for up to a month as daily wear (as long as they are removed, cleaned, and stored correctly after each day of use). PureVision 2HD lenses can also be worn as continuous wear for up to 29 nights and 30 days, if approved by your optician.
PureVision 2HD for Astigmatism contact lenses, sometimes referred to as PureVision 2HD Toric lenses, are a monthly-use option from Bausch & Lomb that offer ease-of-use and high quality visual correction.
PureVision 2 HD for Astigmatism contact lenses are recommended for:
- Wearers with a prescription for astigmatism
- Wearers who prefer a monthly-use contact lens
Please always check with your Optician first before purchasing new contact lenses that haven't been prescribed.