- Hydrating - Soflens Toric lens design means that they retain moisture as a result of their high water content; a high water content lens will offer increased comfort during wear.
- Optimised for astigmatism - Bausch and Lomb’s patented Lo-Torque design also means that these lenses provide a stable fit, which includes advanced optics that help wearers with astigmatism by focusing light into a single point for clearer, sharper vision.
- Added protection - Soflens for Astigmatism contact lenses resist protein deposits to ensure that your eyes stay as fresh, clean and healthy as possible.
- Ease-of-use - Designed with a visibility tint, which helps users to see the lens when inserting them, Soflens for Astigmatism are incredibly easy to use.
- Convenient use - As a monthly lens, you can use Soflens for Astigmatism for up to 30 days, as long as you remove, clean and store them overnight after each day of use. This means less overall waste.
These lenses are recommended for wearers who have a prescription for astigmatism and those who prefer a monthly-use content lens.
Please always check with your Optician first before purchasing new contact lenses that haven't been prescribed.