- UV protection - Biomedics Toric contact lenses include a UV filter that helps to block both UVA and UVB rays, making them a great choice for wearers who spend a lot of time outdoors, either for work or leisure - though it is still important to wear sunglasses for maximum protection.
- Comfortable - Made with a hydrogel material, these lenses are designed for enhanced comfort. Thanks to the thinner lens profile and high water content offered by Biomedics Toric, you can also enjoy fresh, hydrated eyes throughout the day.
- Convenient - As a monthly-use contact lens, Biomedics Toric can be worn for up to 30 days, as long as they are replaced, cleaned, and stored overnight after each day of use. This is ideal for wearers who prefer the routine of wearing and replacing their lenses for this period of time.
Biomedics Toric contact lenses are a monthly-use option for astigmatic prescriptions, designed and made by CooperVision.
Biomedics Toric contact lenses are recommended for:
- Wearers with an astigmatic prescription
- Wearers who prefer a monthly contact lens option
Please always check with your Optician first before purchasing new contact lenses that haven't been prescribed.