Miru 1day Flat Pack disposable lenses are supplied in ultra-thin blister packs to minimise handling and reduce the risk of contamination. The easy-open design positions the lens the right way up, so you're less likely to transfer bacteria to the inner side of the lens. Developed in Japan, these lenses also benefit from a smooth edge design that minimises friction, while the lens material locks in moisture to provide long-lasting comfort.
- Fuss-free Wear: No need to clean or store – simply dispose of the lens after each use.
- Hygienic Handling: Smart Touch™ packaging positions the lens the right way up, reducing the need to touch the inner surface of the lens.
- Superior Comfort: CENTRAFORM™ technology reduces friction between the eyelid and the edge of the lens.
- Eco-friendly: Slim packaging uses less raw material and more recycled plastic, reducing waste by 80%.
Miru 1day Flat Pack are ideal for:
- People with a busy or active lifestyle who don't have time for a lens care routine
- Anyone who loves the comfort and convenience of daily lenses, but also wants to reduce their waste
- First-time lens wearers who might not feel confident handling or cleaning their contacts just yet
- If you have myopia (short-sightedness) and struggle to see distant objects clearly
- If you have hyperopia (long-sightedness) and struggle to focus on nearby objects
Please always check with your Optician first before purchasing new contact lenses that haven't been prescribed